Please use (and share!) that link to sign up, if you’re interested. The course costs $19 USD and spans 5 sections with 8 video lessons.
It’s a beginner (or refresher course) level class that focuses on gesture drawing, anatomy and proportions, linework, and completing three fashion illustrations.
I’m also on-hand as much as possible for the next month (the class goes live December 12th, but will remain online forever), or more, with feedback, additional drawings, blog posts/letters on there, etc.
I’d really appreciate it if you can tweet, FB, tumblr, pinterest, etc the hell out of this course, as I’m marketing for the next couple weeks and really hope for a few dozen student at launch.
This is the first online course I’ve taught, with a more on the way in the new year, and I really hope it goes well so I can continue teaching while working freelance.
The first 15 people to use the coupon code FASHION will get 15% off the class. So enrolling early has benefits. ;)
- justinedawn likes this
- teriarchibbles likes this
- hedgestache likes this
- shopclub93 reblogged this from acrylicana and added:
- missleliel reblogged this from acrylicana
- little-black-catgirl likes this
- mahoupinku-uchuuhime likes this
- dreamycastlestory reblogged this from acrylicana
- kippie-kibbles likes this
- thilia reblogged this from masboobs
- shopclub93 likes this
- masboobs reblogged this from acrylicana
- masboobs likes this
- zetanai reblogged this from acrylicana
- acrylicana posted this